The Archangel Michael Church was raised in the years 1909-1911 according to the design of Maksymilian Giemza, the Katowice architect, on the basis of the existing in the place earlier church built in the years 1894-95 according
to the design of the architect Wilhelm Wieczorek. The founders were Joanna and Hans Ulrich von Schaffgotsch. The use of ledge portals, openings closed with full arch and the tower masiff allow on associating the object
with neo-Roman style.
Decoration of elevation is very interesting, accented only by laying of the bricks in various geometrical patterns. It is a rare practice, even the simple brick elevations of the churches built in that period are usually decorated
with the use of stone details, glazed or profiled bricks or white blend.